Unique Water and Land-based Workout Sessions
Small Groups - BIG Results
Swymfit Small Group Training offers the benefits of working with a personal trainer at a fraction of the cost of the private rate. Join instructor Curtis Schulz and experience the Swymfit difference with Small Group Training sessions.
Support & Motivation
Receive accountability, support, and expert guidance. The added motivation of having others working in the same room and pool will push you to a new effort level. Sign-up with friends, family, or co-workers -- or join and meet new friends!
Land Plus Water
Small Group Training sessions are 1 hour in length. Custom designed land and water workouts are tailored to each small group. Experience the best of both worlds--start off the first half of the class on the land, then move to the water to finish your training. Reach your fitness goals at a great rate!
Two Sessions each Week
Complete progressive workouts designed to deliver maximum results by combining land and deep-water exercises. Curtis will challenge the group through a series of exercises that build strength, endurance, balance, coordination, flexibility, power, and core stability in addition to providing cardio in every workout.
- Each exercise routine will have a beginner and intermediate option so you can get the most out of your workout, no matter your fitness level.
- You will do a variety of functional movements on the land and in the water that will push your overall fitness to the next level and make you feel great!
- Land and water routines are joint-friendly and move your body through all planes of motion, which will increase your energy, help you move with confidence, and improve your general health and fitness.
Please call the club at 978-635-0500 or stop in to register!
Small Group Training Policies
- Maximum class size is four participants
- Advanced registration is required
- Payment is due at the time of registration to reserve your space
- The Tuesday/Thursday 5:30am class is a women only class
- The Tuesday/Thursday 1:00pm class is for seniors (age 65+)